|8:00 am-3:00 pm
Parent/s must be physically present to register the child and we recommend that you follow these steps. If a student has exited from and re-registers into our school district, the same registration procedure applies.
Completely fill-out the REGISTRATION PACKET according your child’s grade level.
- Submit the following documents pertaining to the STUDENT upon registration:
- Original Birth Certificate with the raised seal
- Up-to-date Immunization record
- Current Physical Examination record (must be taken within 1 year from the last physical)
- Transfer Card (required, if transferring within NJ)
- Report Card / Transcript of Records (required for incoming 9th-12th grades)
- 504 Plan or IEP, if applicable
- Legal Custody, Court Order or Guardianship documents issued by the court of law or by the state, if applicable.
- Submit proof that you reside in West Deptford. Parents’ or guardian’s name registering the student must appear on the following documents:
- Property Tax bill, Mortgage bill or Deed for property owners
Lease Contract for renters and contract must have a current date. If lease has an expired date, you must submit proof of renewed lease.
- Utility bill (gas, water & sewer, electric) must be less than 60 days
What if the parents’ or guardian’s name do not appear on the above-named documents?
If you are LIVING WITH A FAMILY MEMBER OR A FRIEND in West Deptford, the resident must prove that you reside in the district by submitting a completed and notarized Section C – Temporary Residency along with the required residency documents.
For additional information or to set up an appointment please contact:
675 Grove Road, Suite 804
West Deptford, NJ 08066
Office: (856) 848-4300 ext. 3209
Fax: (856) 845-5743